Now that you have decided to purchase a home, you may be ready to pursue your financing options. Here you can find useful information to help put the financing of your new home into perspective.
Home Financing Calculators
- How much can I borrow?
- What will my mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate payments be?
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable?
- Which is better: 15- or 30-year loan term?
- What will my closing costs be?
- What will my refinancing costs be?
- Which lender has the better loan?
- What home can I afford?
When buying or selling a home, questions like these are very common. Whether you're a first-time homebuyer or have bought and sold a home before, the mortgage process can be confusing. The following articles are provided to help you better understand the basics of the mortgage process.
If you have specific questions about obtaining a mortgage or about the process itself, it’s recommended that you contact a mortgage expert for further assistance.